|Robin Walsh / PressEye|
The latest Robinson Services Awards for June and July 2019 took place recently. The Robinson Services awards go to players in the senior leagues who score a century, take at least six wickets or perform a hat trick.
The awards were presented by David Robinson, Managing Director of Senior League sponsors Robinson Services, and the President of the NCU, Richard Johnson.
- Victoria cricketers Andrew Gray and Darren Vennard receive NCU players’ awards for top bowling performances earlier in the season. Both clubmen took six wickets – Andrew against Larne (6-17) and Darren against Dunmurry (6-26).
- Ross Boultwood of Downpatrick (second left) and Sean Cameron of Dundrum receive prestigious NCU awards for recent top bowling performances. Sean picked up two awards for taking 6-21 against Victoria and 6-34 against Ards. Ross returned 6-57 against Woodvale in Section 1.
- Ross Adair of Holywood received his Robinson Services League award for his 153 against Woodvale and Bangor’s Patrick Dixon picked up an award for club mate Chris Burns who hit 129 against Armagh.
- Mark Adair collects an NCU Robinson Services league award on behalf of CIYMS team mate Obus Pienaar who returned figures of 6-29 against Muckamore.
- Carrick batsman Jacques Snyman receives a prestigious NCU Robinson Services league award for his stunning 190 not out against Instonians in early August.
- CSNI’s Marc Ellison with his three biggest fans at the NCU’s Robinson Services league awards. Marc won his award for his 129 not out against North Down. He also picked up an award for team mate Andre Malan for his 119 against Muckamore.
- North Down batsman Peter Eakin collects a prestigious NCU Robinson Services League award for his recent undefeated 114 against CSNI.
- Harry Boyd collects a prestigious NCU league award for his Armagh club mate Rohit Karanjkar in recognition of the century Rohit scored against Holywood earlier in the season.
- Cregagh’s Aaron Johnston and Adam McCormick with NCU Robinson Services senior league awards as well as one for team mate Jay Hunter. Johnston (108) and Hunter (104) both scored centuries in the same game against Holywood and McCormick took 6-14 in the return game against the same team.
Photos Courtesy Presseye