Northern Cricket Union Annual General Meeting
The 2014 Northern Cricket Union Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 13th October 2014 at 7.30pm in the PSNI Clubhouse, Newforge Lane, Belfast.
Each club may send one representative for each side they had competing in the previous season.
Clubs that play in the Midweek League may send one representative.
The Schools Committee and NIACUS may each send two representatives.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Adoption of Annual Report (to follow)and Statement of Accounts
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of Assistant Directors
- Election of Club Nominees to Management Board
- Election of Club Nominees to Directorates
- Election of Auditors
- Proposed alterations to General and Competition Rules
- Presentation of McMorran Award for Voluntary Service to Cricket
Papers for the AGM
- 2014 Accounts (PDF)
- NCU AGM 2013 Minutes (PDF)
- Nominations 2014-15 (PDF)
- Notice of Motions 2014 (PDF)