Graham Cup – Inclement Weather Problems

Mar 3, 2020 | Uncategorised

Graham Cup – Inclement Weather Problems

Bryan Milford
General Secretary

In view of the inclement weather last Friday night and the poor forecast for Friday 15th May it is possible that a number of Graham Cup ties may face a bowl-out.

The Management Board has decided that in respect of ties that cannot be completed on 15th May that if both teams are in agreement a further attempt may be made to obtain a result prior to a bowl-out up to and including Tuesday 19th May. If the teams cannot agree the bowl-out will take place on 15th May.

A result must be obtained by match or bowl-out by 19th May.

This provision is in respect of this round of the Graham Cup and will not be regarded as a precedent for further rounds, future years or other competitions.